If you work in the world of computer-aided design, it's always a good idea to have a CAD mobile application on your iPhone or iPad. And one of the best ones you can use nowadays is definitely, CAD Pockets, previously known as ZWCAD Touch, that turns out to be ideal for engineers, architects and designers.
Open, edit and take notes on DWG files whenever you want.
- Powerful CAD file viewer and editor.
- CAD drawing, annotating, editing, dimensioning and design functions.
- Support for layers, block insertions and text.
- Compatible with multiple formats such as DWG, DXF and DWF.
- Possibility to work both in 2D and 3D.
- Open and save CAD files stored locally on your iPhone or on online storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
- Transfer of CAD files through iTunes and synchronization with other devices.
- Works without an Internet connection.