It is always handy to have a voice recorder on your phone to record voice notes, ideas as they come up, classes, talks, lectures and whatever else you would like to be able to play back and listen to at some point in the future.
CallRec is an app that includes this function, but it also includes another that is much more interesting: it allows you to record phone conversations. As long as users stay on the right side of the law (don’t forget that in most countries it is not legal to record someone without their consent), they can use a voice and phone conversation recorder with all the features they need, using this kind of software.
- Voice and call recording can be managed during the process: start and stop manually, add time marks, save to favorites, etc.
- You can configure which calls to record and save or not, depending on the length of the call.
- The app is compatible with Google Drive synchronization.
- It includes a widget for the device’s main screen.
- It is supported by three different audio formats (of increasing quality): amr, mp4 and wav.
- The app allows users to configure the recording destination folder.
It is always useful to be able to record a thought you have had or a question you want to research or to just give yourself a voice reminder to pay the electricity bill. Meetings and talks are great to be able to listen to later, so you don’t miss anything. Recording phone conversations sounds very interesting indeed, and potentially naughty, so just stay on the right side of the law, wherever you happen to be.