Amongst friends, it's a usual thing to owe each other some money now and again: someone paid for last night's dinner, another has bought the tickets for the concert, you went out for a beer and ended up drinking ten so a friend had to lend you some money... and after that it's complicated to return the money because it might take some time before you see each other again, or some of your mates might have a very bad memory when it comes to money.
And to make sure that none of that happens and that money flows easily from the pocket of the debtor to the creditor, you can download Cash App for Android. An application that you can associate with your credit or debit card and send money with a simple screen tap.
This finance and expenditure tool is essentially based on these three features and functions:
- Safety: with so many hacks and data thefts, nobody wants to be exposed to the theft of their credit card or having their debit card used to purchase strange items from a Darknet site. For such purpose, it's protected with a 128-bit encryption and a fingerprint or PIN code.
- Immediate deposits: forget about having to wait until the following working day for your bank to accept the transfer. It only takes a few seconds to send or receive money. However, the sender will be charged 1% of the total amount to be paid.
- Start using it quickly: you don't have to do anything odd. Just add your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card to be able to complete your transactions.
How to send money from your phone?
How this app works is very simple as you'll only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: type in the amount of money to be paid or requested.
- Step 2: choose a contact and write the concept of the operation. 'Beers', for instance.
- Step 3: monitor all the transactions individually showing the total amount, money sent and received, and the number of payments.
As you can see, it's a very simple, fast, and comfortable way to make payments between individuals, especially if you haven't got any cash on you.