You just love playing that game. You downloaded it for free and you play it every single day of the week. You haven't spent a cent but the rest of the players are beating you very easily just because they're premium users. Now you can also become a pro user with the difference that it won't cost you any money at all. How? Thanks to Cheat Engine, the tool to patch Android apps.
Mod almost any game to get hold of unlimited gold, coins, gems, etc.
How does this Cheat Engine work
Once you get hold of the APK file, you'll have to install it on your device after checking the box that allows you to install applications from unknown sources on your device from the security settings. To be able to start using it, you only have to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Open Cheat Engine.
- Step 2: Run any game.
- Step 3: find the process of that game on CheatEngine's list.
- Step 4: open the process and search for the value you wish to change.
- Step 5: purchase anything to make that value decrease.
- Step 6: you'll then see how that value changes within the app.
- Step 7: add the value's address to list number 4 in the list tab, tap on active and then change the value.
- Step 8: the value in question will change within the game.
Open CheatEngine and start modifying your favorite game!
How it works is based on scanning the Internet in search for MOD versions applicable to the game you're analyzing, as is the case of Plants vs Zombies, for instance. This tool works exactly the same with any other game in which you can get hold of items, coins, and unlimited resources, although it might be slightly more difficult to use than other similar apps. To find out what games you can modify and which can't be modded, or any other additional information such as how much it weighs (hardly anything), the best thing you can do is check specialized forums or Malavida, the best download site on the Internet, since the official web doesn't offer too much data about any of these aspects.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes a scroll bug.
- The function to browse through the address list is up and working once again.