Once again we find ourselves with a game where the aim is, and we don't know if it is intentional, to put into kids' heads (who are the ones who are going to download it more than anyone else), the concept of razing a virgin paradise to the ground and turning it into a tourist resort. But we aren't here to talk about the imbalances that a capitalist society generates and the social and ecological toll that we pay, but to talk about City Island: Airport 2, a tycoon-type game where we will have to apply ourselves to build a large airport.
Create a big international airport
This is a management simulator where we are going to be in charge of a small airfield with which we will earn money from flights in and out. Our goal is to reach more and more cities and countries, so that many travelers can reach our island.
We will earn money with each flight and we will also have to manage our resources, getting fuel for our planes. With the money earned we will be able to afford to erect new buildings and make them evolve until we can reach a volume of flights that even Frankfurt, Atlanta and Amsterdam combined couldn't get.
These are the main features it offers:
- Send planes from your terminal.
- Increase your score and unlock new items such as planes, hangars, hotels, runways, buildings...
- Hire flight controllers to manage air traffic.
- Fly to destinations around the world.
- Complete missions of progressive difficulty.
- Manage tourism on the island.