There is no doubt that Supercell has created its own style of strategy games, whose philosophy is evident in the super-successful Clash of Clans and in other titles such as Boom Beach. Inspired by it, the Finnish studio is back with Clash Quest.
Set out to conquer an empire made up of islands.
This is a turn-based strategy game in which we will have to explore an area of islands to discover and conquer them with our army of castaways. An army a little peculiar, because we can discover military units of all kinds that, in addition, have magical attacks with all kinds of spells.
The game allows you to develop a strategy at the pace that the user decides and offering a variety of situations that include alliances with other players to annihilate final level bosses that will not make it easy. These are its main features:
- Discover all kinds of military units, each with their abilities.
- Raise bases and evolve their capabilities.
- Improve your troops and make them more powerful.
- Get all kinds of magic spells and use them against your enemies.
- Defend your positions and loot other players' facilities.
- Compete in leagues against other users.
As for the graphics, the game is designed in a way that reminds us of the previously mentioned titles, which definitely contributes to generate that atmosphere typical of Supercell games.