The right application can turn our iPhone into a complete and unlimited drawing studio to bring to a canvas all our creative ideas. And that app is precisely this Clip Studio Paint, a tool equipped with all sorts of functions that make it one of the most complete options out there.
The most complete drawing studio you can have on an iPhone
This application offers us a workspace on which we can draw assisted by all sorts of tools. Thanks to its intuitive interface, we can access different menus that cover all the different needs we may come across: brushes, pencils, colors, layers, traces... everything we could possibly need to be able to give our works the right approach. It's even ready to allow us to draw comics if we like.
It brings together all the functions we have previously enjoyed in its version for PC, also allowing us to sync our projects thanks to its cloud storage system. These are the main features that we'll be able to make use of in CSP for iOS:
- Customizable pens and brushes so that we can draw and paint with the style of our choice.
- Pressure sensitivity thanks to which the strokes can represent our personal traces much better.
- Function to stabilize and correct strokes when bringing them to the canvas.
- Effects to create oil-painting and water-painting effects.
- Color history to quickly access our most used colors.
- Layer system to create gradients and quickly fix any mistake or imperfection.
- Wide range of automatic actions adapted to our drawing style making the experience much quicker, as well as more comfortable and intuitive.
- A customizable interface that allows us to arrange shortcuts to our favorite tools.
- Possibility to convert photos into models for our drawings by extracting elements from them.
- Possibility to configure hotkeys.