Clipjump is a tool to be able to mange several clipboards on Windows. And it does so, solving some of the most common clipboard problems, such as using keyboard shortcuts other than the default hotkeys, not being able to see previews of screenshots, limitations to how we use the clipboard...
Several clipboards in one to capture everything
In turn, Clipjump allows us to capture anything and manage it all on simultaneous clipboards applying a different keyboard shortcut for each one. It works from any location and doesn't lead to any problems at all when it comes to switching from one clipboard to another. Furthermore, it offers us the possibility to check its history to locate all the files stored on the hard drive, including a preview list, so that you can always know which documents you're dealing with and which ones can be recovered. Although you can always enable its incognito mode so not to leave any traces behind...
A clipboard without any sort of limitation.
Features of Clipjump
- Create several clipboards.
- Assign individual keyboard shortcuts.
- Compatible with all sorts of files and data.
- History of files stored on the clipboards.
- Easily switch between different clipboards.
- Preview of the data stored.
- Incognito mode to not leave traces of your activities.
Improve your workflow with a clipboard that always meets your needs thanks to Clipjump.