As women know, the menstrual cycle isn't the same for all people. Some people go through it without even noticing and others experience rather irregular hormone imbalances. For the latter, Period Tracker Clue: Period & Ovulation Tracker can be especially useful as it's a free app for Android supported by the Obstetrics & Gynecology magazine published by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as an instrument capable of detecting unique patterns in a cycle.
The answer to how to identify patterns in a menstrual cycle
Thanks to collecting a series of data input manually by the user, this application allows us to detect what physical behavioral patterns may take place during a menstrual cycle. Obviously, these conclusions won't be reached after a single cycle but will require several of them to manage to detect a behavior (and the more you use it, the more accurate it will be).
The more you use it, the better conclusions you can obtain about your periods.
The interface comes along with a simple and functional design that guides the user through the data input process, making it really simple. These are the main features and functions you can find in this application developed by Clue:
- Find out the approximate date for your next period.
- Receive reminders before the cycle and find out your fertile window if you want to pregnant.
- Identify unique patterns in your cycle.
- Track any physical or hormone effect associated with the menstrual cycle such as pains, moods, cervical fluid...
- 28 tracking categories such as emotions, cramps, weight, skin, sleep, hair...
- Comparative analyses of past and present cycle with general averages to heck the data easier.
And last but not least, if you want to download Clue's APK you should know that it's a serious app with a medical purpose that has forgotten about all those cliches that surround women's periods.