ColdFusion is a technology developed by Adobe to implement and create Internet applications. It's a programming language for the local development of applications that are developed on Standard or Enterprise servers.
- Easy to use.
- Requires fewer code lines.
- Server functionality of Internet applications.
- Integration with Adobe Flex.
- Integration with Java applications.
- Integration of a great number of services: structured reports, high-performance database controls, graphics and diagrams, Verity text search,...
Furthermore, the latest version includes interesting innovations like Server Monitor (that allows you to identify production problems and adjust the server for optimal performance), generation and interaction with PDF documents and forms, integration with .NET and Microsoft Exchange Server, Ajax functions, etc.