Who said coloring in was only for kids? Adults can also spend their free time bringing some color to their lives. This activity can help people to relax (although it can also get on the nerves of others) and it can be done from the sofa at home with a coloring book full of mandalas or beautiful landscapes, using pencil colors, or on the underground using a smartphone or tablet.
Coloring applications, focused on both kids and adults, have become ever so popular. At the beginning, these apps only allowed us to choose the colors and paint the gaps of rather childish or classic drawings with our plain palettes. Later, apps of the likes of Colorfy or Recolor came along, adding complex images, larger palettes, more brushes, and all sorts effects to allow adults to enjoy them.
The new generation of coloring apps
Nowadays, it has become trendy to paint gridded drawings. Yes, it's a very 80s' and 90s' style but now modernized and adapted to touchscreens. Color by Number 3D - Voxly goes a step beyond, changing flat drawings for 3D pixellated figures that look like they belong to the Minecraft universe.
With this entertaining app, whether you're an adult or the youngest member of the household, you'll be able to make the most of all the following features:
- Paint 3D figures according to the colors indicated on the palette.
- Share your works of art on social networks.
- There are so many drawings that the user cannot get bored: fruit, animals, emojis, fantastic creatures, cartoon characters...
- Spending some time painting on this app can be relaxing and relieve our stress.
- Includes a magnifying glass to paint faster and with greater accuracy.
The negative aspect of this application is that you'll have to pay to use it. Although you can download it use the service free for a month, before you start playing, it will ask you to provide your personal and payment details to charge you its price once the trial period is over.