The security of the information stored on a computer is one of the most important things that you have to take into account, but at the same time you have to make sure that this information isn't lost due to a hardware problem, thus it is convenient to make a backup copy. For this, you can use CrashPlan.
You information safe and sound
CrashPlan has been designed to carry out backup copies automatically on a storage unit connected to the computer, on a remote computer or even online, even though this last service is paid.
What does it offer?
- Send the backup copies to various devices.
- Backup copies of multiple computers.
- Incremental and differential copies.
- Automatic creation of backup copies without any need for the user to intervene.
- Encrypt the 128-bit data to maintain them securely.
In other words, with CrashPlan you will be able to create backup copies of your data on an external hard drive or on another computer connected by means of a local network, and if you use the invitation system offered by the software you will be able to save the data on the computer of one of your friends or family members.
Therefore, if you want to make sure that you data is safe download CrashPlan onto your computer.