No, friends, we are very sorry, but Valve still has no plans for offering its superb Counter Strike on mobile devices. Those of us who want to enjoy a similar experience on our Android devices will have to look elsewhere for alternatives created by other developers.
And Critical Action could be a good option. It is a 3D FPS game with a very similar esthetic to CS: GO, in which players get to go up against terrorist groups in limited scenarios which require military strategy. The storyline is very straightforward: there is no-one else in the city and you represent the last chance to save it from all the terrorists on the prowl.
- Players have access to more than 20 modern weapons, such as the AK-47, M4A1, Desert Eagle, AWP, SMG, USP, MP5, and many others.
- The game works using a Campaign mode divided into chapters and missions.
- A range of tactical maps.
- 3D graphics feature realistic animation.
- The on-screen controls are simple and smooth: a controller for moving and different buttons for firing, loading or crouching.
- It works on devices with limited functions and can be played offline.