There are loads of different racing games out there, although we all have our favorites. Certain players prefer simulators that offer a more realistic driving experience, as is the case of the Gran Turismo saga, others prefer rally games like Colin McRae, whilst the youngest gamers are into arcade titles more focused on customizing their cars, such as the Need for Speed saga.
The racing game with 100% customizable luxury cars
But today we're offering you a game that's slightly different to all those mentioned above and that can satisfy the demands of different types of gamers since it brings together elements from different kinds of games. We're talking about CSR Racing 2, a racing game that features models by some of the most important luxury carmakers. Here, the driver will be able to enjoy driving real-life models, with manual or automatic gears just like in the best simulation games, and the possibility to customize the slightest detail of the wheels, the upholstery or the bodywork, just like in the best car arcade games.
Luxury feature for deluxe races
- Online racing game.
- Stunning 3D graphics capable of showing the slightest details of the vehicles.
- Daily challenges between players.
- Dozens of official vehicles made by important brands such as Mercedes, Chevrolet, Honda or Land Rover.
- Possibility to modify and customize the vehicles by painting them, changing their wheels or decorating the inside.
- Earn money by winning races to be able to buy improvements and parts in the garage.
With regard to the PC version, you should know that you can download the first part, CSR Racing, for Windows from the official Microsoft Store. However, this second installment which we can also download for iPhone, apart from Android, isn't available for PC. In the best of cases, you can download its APK files and run it with an emulator on Windows or Mac.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds new events and cars.