Until now, the most common way of sharing information was to write a personal blog but, why not record it on audio? cuaQea is an Android application that allows you to record your own voice messages and share them with whoever you want. It's a sort of voice blog that is a great alternative to the usual blogging systems.
Features of cuaQea for Android
- Record your personal blog on audio and share it with your contacts.
- Apply voice and background effects to the recording.
- Create your own community of followers, publishing your updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow and listen to other users and find out trending topics almost instantly.
- Search for CuaQs by tags and user names using the application's integrated search engine.
To be able to use cuaQea, you will first have to register with a Facebook or Twitter account, or by creating a new account on the platform itself. Once you have filled in the details of your user profile, you will have access to the control panel and you can start recording your messages.
Better than Twitter.
A new communication channel
Blogs have become a magnificent way to disseminate your ideas and get to know the opinion of others, although they have always been considered and treated as a written channel of communication. But this isn't the only way you can communicate with your mobile phone. Why not use your voice with cuaQea? Download cuaQea free of charge, a voice microblog for Android devices.