CumTube Android

2.5.3

CumTube is the application you've always wanted: a hub to access all your favorite video platforms. And we're not talking about YouTube, IGTV or TikTok

8/10 (340 Votes)

According to our own fictional survey, one of the favorite activities of 73% of Internet users is to pleasures themselves in front of their mobile phone. The other 27% has probably declined to answer or are blatant liars. And as you've landed on this page because you're amongst the majority of users, we must tell you that CumTube is about to become your new favorite app.

All adult video portals gathered together in the same app

Well, the truth is that not all of them because that would be impossible but a decent number including some of the major names in this industry revolving around online videos of naked people such as PornHub or RedTube. This app basically offers us an optimized manner to browse these platforms so that we can explore the contents more comfortably instead of having to download each individual app or visit all their URLs from a web browser.

But the most convincing aspect about this app is probably the fact that you can download each and every single video you view so that you can also watch them offline, just in case you have an emergency and you run out of data or don't have a WiFi connection, or so that you can share them with your contacts... Let's just hope you don't make the mistake of sending them to your workgroup if you get a little too drunk... That would cause plenty of laughter and a few uncomfortable looks when you go back to work on Monday morning.

Don't hesitate to download the APK of this video app right now so you can work on that javelin thrower arm that you've always wanted to have.

Requirements and additional information:
  • Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
  • The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Antony Peel
Antony Peel
CumTube
6 months ago
09/03/2020
14.2 MB

User opinions

We'd love to hear from you. Do you want to give us your opinion?

Logged off

Logged off