Yes, we already know that you can create videos with effects on your iPhone, but if the latter aren't enough for you or you're looking for better effects, drawings, and filters, it's time to go a step further and try out Cute CUT - Full Featured Video Editor.
Want to create your very own unique movie?
This application comes along with the classic tools of any video editor, but offers you many more things: transitions, effects, drawings, volume... so that you can create worthy movies. Ok, so you might not be able to create anything of the quality of Game of Throne, but almost and you'll be able to upload the results to YouTube or Facebook to show off your recently acquired skills.
Its interface is really simple and if we had to point a single drawback that would be its aspect: it looks like it hasn't changed since iOS 7 but that doesn't mean it's no longer functional.
Main features of Cute CUT
- Fully functional and intuitive interface.
- Drop and drag to sort the parts of your video.
- Shelf mode to watch the video.
- Choose between vertical and horizontal mode.
- Compatible with 6 types of media: videos (from your album or camera), photos (from your album or camera), self-drawing, text, music, and voice.
- Create movies in HD (16:9) or SD (4:3).
- Create PiP movies over other existing videos.
- Do drawings with over 30 different tools.
- 3 advanced brushes to create professional effects (texture, linear gradient, radial gradient...).
- 20 preset transitions that can be adapted to your style.
- Transparencies, edges, corners, shades, shapes, and audio volume... Absolutely everything can be customized!
- Share movies with your friends.
- Export your work to the camera roll.
- Share your creations on YouTube, Facebook or by email.