NetEase Games' successful Battle Royale on your PC
Cyber Hunter is a free online multiplayer Battle Royale game capable of shading the unbeatable Fortnite. Developed by NetEase Games, it presents a unique combination of elements to achieve a good game of survival, shooting and exploration.
The actions possible during the game are almost infinite. The player can shoot, hide, control the enemy, become invisible, use medpacks, resurrect, drive all kinds of vehicles, build fortresses... Everything you can think of. In addition, you can enjoy more than interesting features for this type of video game.
- The maps cover 6 square kilometers and allow you to enjoy the land, sky and water.
- It is presented as an extreme parkour experience where you can climb and slide without limits.
- The game allows you to map and build structures to defend yourself and interact with them during the game.
- The game is free and allows you to unlock skills as you gain experience, thus achieving fair games and equal conditions.
- It includes special fun elements such as Drone Detectors to spy on enemies or Security Rings that allow the player to be protected outside the safe zone.
- The map hides different weapons, ammunition and protections like the Drake Buster or Crusader automatic rifles, the Nightingale pistol, the SMG Omega or the Empty Coffin sniper. Depending on the quality and accuracy of the weapon it will be easier or harder to find during the game.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...