The games developed by Coco Play By TabTale are definitely not our favorite titles. But sometimes we can't choose and we've got no other option than talking about the video games perpetrated by this studio. Let's just hope the Strasbourg Court is going to intervene in this affair.
Well, let's just get on with it. Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop is a game in which we'll have to take part in an exciting competition that will face classic ballet dancers up against hip-hop dancers (yeah, something similar to Julia Stiles in Save the Last Dance).
An undeniable premise
If you pay attention to what its developers say about their own game, you'll want to start downloading the title right away thanks to its brilliant plot: Ballerinas are graceful and elegant, and hip hop dancers are super cool. After reading this, you've probably gone running to download the APK of the game to your smartphone or tablet (who knows, you might even want to emulate it on your PC), so will tell you about all the things you can do:
- Choose a team: do you prefer hip-hop or ballet?
- Create your own choreography with dance steps.
- Dress up with beautiful outfits. Who cares about talent when you can look fabulous?
- Choose the members of your team.
- Apply makeup and comb your hair. Another important detail.
- Decorate the scenario.
- Keep fit in the gym.
- Go to the doctor's if you get injured.
- Relax in the spa before each competition.
Everything's so cute: do yourself up and dance.
The game is aimed at girls, and apart from being an insult to mankind's intelligence, it also forgets about all those people who have fought so many years for the equality of rights between men and women. On the other hand, that's quite usual at TabTale.