DD-WRT is an open source firmware based on Linux that can run on a wide range of WLAN routers and embedded systems, that present a graphical user interface based on the web that even the less advanced users will be able to master.
Recover your freedom on the Internet.
Apart from its very user-friendly interface, it also stands out for its ease-of-use, speed and stability, providing the user with a firmware that is as easy to use as possible, without sacrificing any of the system's functions.
Main features of DD-WRT
- Compatible with over 200 different devices, including those of Linksys, D-LINK, Belkin or Buffalo.
- Wide range of functions available.
- Supports all current WLAN standards (802.11a/b/g/n*).
- Integrates a VPN.
- Compatible with several Hotspot systems.
- Bandwidth management.
- User interface translated to several languages.