After World War III, the world is an utter mess and, amongst other disasters, there has also been a zombie invasion that's threatening to wipe out mankind. Thank God you're there, a war veteran who's tougher than Rambo, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, and Schwarzenegger, altogether.
An FPS zombie killing game for Android
With such a brilliant plot, in this first-person shooter, we'll have to face up to endless hordes of zombies that will put to the test our reflexes and skills when it comes to aiming, shooting, and reloading.
We'll have to explore different scenarios with one main difference regarding the majority of shooters: we won't have to move from our position. We'll remain static in our position but we will be able to move to aim in the right direction. We can do so with the controls on the left-hand side of the screen as the ones on the right will be used to choose our weapon, reload, and shoot.
Guns, machine guns, grenades... everything is valid to stop the zombie invasion.
Amongst the main features we can find in DEAD TARGET: Zombie, we have to point out the graphics. Great designs for the settings and well-cared texture that make it a really good shooting game for Android:
- Great 3D graphics with detailed textures.
- Realistic sound effects (as realistic as a zombie shouting can be).
- Wide range of weapons to choose from.
- System of missions and achievements to compete against your friends online.
- Improve your weapons and equipment to face up to your enemies with full guarantees.
- Different kinds of zombies.
- Hundreds of different maps and missions to be completed.
Yes, there is a version of Dead Target for PC. Specifically for Windows 10, so you won't have to download the APK to make it run on an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks.
What's new in the latest version
- Battle Pass for the new season.
- New Spray Laser gun.
- New Queen of Bat boss.
- Performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.