Do you have trouble being accurate when you use touch devices? Well, you can turn to an application like DeskDock and share your computer mouse with your Android devices using a simple USB cable.
Use your Android as if it were an additional monitor on your computer
The premise is easy: your smartphone or tablet becomes a second monitor for your computer. All you have to do is bring the mouse cursor to the limits of your screen, and it will appear on your device so you can use it in all your apps.
These are the main features DeskDock has to offer:
- Share the clipboard between your computer and your Android device.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Connect different devices to the computer simultaneously.
- Customizable actions with your mouse button.
- Customizable pointer speed.
It also has a Pro version that lets you use the keyboard, drag, and drop and additional accesses for different functions.
For it to work, you need to install Java JRE 1.7 on your PC, activate USB Debugging in the Android developer options, and connect your device with a cable. The app has a help desk, anyway.