Many users wonder if antiviruses for smartphones and tablets are really useful or not. The truth is that viruses aren't so common on mobile devices as they are on Windows, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. For such purpose, it's important for us to install the APK of any of the most popular security solutions available, especially if we're used to downloading apps from unknown sources or alternatives to Google Play where there's not so much control.
The most complete security tool.
And one of these solutions could well be DFNDR Security, an antivirus that also incorporates cleaning and optimization functions so that our phone carries on working just like the very first day we bought it, as well as other security functions to avoid falling for the tricks of hackers lurking on the Internet.
The total security app for Android
All the latter thanks to its wide range of functions and features, such as those listed below:
- Tool to scan our device searching for viruses, malware, spyware, and infected apps, with the possibility to immediately remove them.
- Anti-hacking and anti-phishing protection to not fall for any scam or fraud.
- Function to release RAM memory and speed up our smartphone.
- Junk file and cache memory cleaner, paying special attention to WhatsApp and Facebook.
- AppLock to protect the access to our most sensitive applications by means of a password.
- Notification cleaner, call blocker, and WiFi checker.
- And loads of other functions that are accessible by downloading other complementary apps developed by DFNDR.