Move around town with your private driver
Mobility is changing and that's why there are apps of the likes of Uber or Cabify competing with taxis in the passenger transport sector. To the latter, we now also have to add DiDi-Rider, the application that intends to simplify our journey by car from one end of the city to the other.
Travel around town with a private driver
Once you've downloaded and installed the application, the latter simply requires a few details such as the pick-up spot and where you want to go. Once you've completed your journey you can pay by debit or credit card, and by cash in certain places. DiDi is available in over 400 cities all over the world and works as follows:
- Step 1: download and install the APK, then sign up.
- Step 2: open the app and enter your destination.
- Step 3: you'll be assigned a driver and you can look up information about him or his car. You can also find out how long he will take.
- Step 4: choose a payment method (card or cash, where available).
- Step 5: confirm your journey and rate your experience once completed.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...