There are loads of ways of presenting puzzle and riddle video games. One of them fits in a much broader context, such as the adventure genre. Back then we played titles such as The Lost Vikings in which we had to help three Vikings to return back home after getting lost in a strange futuristic world, combining their different skills to solve puzzles. Now, both on Android in APK format, as well as iPhone and iPad, we can play games of the likes of Can You Escape, in which we have to do whatever it takes to escape from a house in which we're trapped.
Looking for puzzle and brainteaser games? Try out this one
Well, Diggy's Adventure is yet another appealing way of inviting us to play a game in which we'll have to sharpen our wit and control an Indiana Jones look-a-like adventurer in order to explore all the different archaeological sites solving all the puzzles and riddles we come across.
This game comes along with certain touches of adventure and strategy, because as we advance solving different puzzles we'll have to take into account aspects such as the design and maintenance of our campsite. Puzzles that on the other hand are based on logic, so you'll have to open your mind a view the big picture of the situation.
A great adventure is waiting for you.
- Over 1,000 puzzles and brainteasers.
- Over 500 mines to explore and to escape from.
- More than 100 characters to interact with.
- 5 different mythological locations and settings of the likes of an airport, the sewage system or an abandoned warehouse.
- Hidden treasures with prizes to be unveiled.
- Missions to be completed assigned by the gods.
- Energy point system that measures our character's strength.
- Different game modes such as matching three objects or solving block puzzles.
The game also comes along with a system to update contents that will never bore us. The latter are very constant and usually them-based according to certain times of the year, as we have seen in 2015 or 2016 when special editions for Halloween and Christmas were released.
The title also includes a large user community, so if you ever get stuck at any point, you can turn to Google to search for help, guides, cheats and hacks to complete your almost endless adventure.