Simple, fast and addictive games are the real rage on mobile devices. Titles with modest graphics like Don't Tap The White Tile keep you glued to your screen for hours on end without even realizing.
A fast-paced race over the black tiles.
The dynamics of Don't Tap The White Tile, as indicated by its name, consist in having to avoid tapping the white tiles as we advance in the game over the black squares. Although it may seem easy, you need to be very skillful and highly coordinated. The game's pace reaches frantic levels.
Game modes in Don't Tap The White Tile
- Classic. You have to move over 50 black tiles as fast as possible.
- Arcade. Try to tap the highest amount of black squares without leaving any out.
- Zen. Play against the clock to tap as many black tiles as possible in 30 seconds.
- Rush. Just like in the Arcade mode, but at full speed. The latter will progressively increase without any sort of limit.
- Relay. Reach 50 black tiles in 10 seconds, and so on.
If you still haven't tried out Don't Tap The White Tile, download it for Android and find out why millions of users have become addicted.