The version of Dota 2 that changes the rules of the MOBA genre inspired by the chess gameplay is here. It's called Dota Underlords and, as if it were an Auto Chess mode, it offers us massively multiplayer online battles, although we can also play solo against different bots.
A new way of playing Dota 2
This game offers us a battlefield on which we can recruit all sorts of heroes and make them more powerful by combining them and building alliances with other players. We can do so in the online game mode but also in the single-player version, for which purpose we can make use of bots.
Round after round, we'll take part in battles on the board. We'll have to deploy our units and combine them as we deem convenient to face up to our rivals. These are the game's main features:
- Different characters and objects with different skills. Combine them to discover new ones.
- No pauses or slowing down.
- Ranked matchmaking: start off from the lower ranks and advance to upgrade your level.
- Possibility to play offline.
- Four difficulty levels.
- Possibility to play online or against the game's AI.
- Cross-play: play games against both mobile and PC users.