Private server for Dragon City
Dragon City is a game that gives us the opportunity to create our own dragon hatchery that we can collect and, of course, train to face them in fights with other users. Something like going back to the time of the European colonizers who razed Africa in the 19th century and decimated its native fauna (and who followed in the 20th and 21st centuries) but instead of lions with dragons.
Private server to play Dragon City
The original game presents us with a system in which many of the best ones must be achieved by fulfilling different objectives or, on the contrary, by the quick way that implies the purchase of objects with real money. Not so Dragon City MOD that allows us to play in a private server with unlimited resources.
This means that we won't play on the official servers but on private servers that don't belong to the developers of the game so what we get here won't have any incidence on the original game. These are the main features and functions that we will be able to enjoy with this MOD:
- Unlimited food and gold.
- Access to all dragons.
- There are more than 100 available.
- Access to all combat scenarios.
- Build a city for your dragons by unlocking all the constructions.
- Fight online against other users.
- Breed more than 10 different types of dragons.
- Unlimited missions.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...