The fifth generation of video game consoles, the one that introduced 32-bit systems, had among its main players Sony with the first version of its PlayStation. Today, more than 25 years after its launch, we can recover its catalogue of games to enjoy it on Android thanks to emulators such as DuckStation.
Enjoy the best PSX games again with the best features.
This is an emulator for the PS1 that offers a good gaming experience and, not in vain, is considered by a good number of users as one of the best in its genre. Equipped with a minimalist design interface, it allows the execution of games by customising different aspects to improve both the performance of the game on the device and the user experience.
To run the games, simply load them in the corresponding directory and open them with the emulator. Of course, as you can guess, no game comes with this app. These are some of the main features it offers:
- Compatibility with different formats: CUE, ISO, IMG, ECM, MS, CHD and PBP images.
- OpenGL, Vulkan and software rendering.
- 24-bit colour palette.
- Texture filtering.
- Landscape display in supported games without stretching the image.
- PAL games at 60 fps.
- Possibility to map controls individually for each game.
- Fast speeds on mid to high-end devices.