The probability of your discs being damaged is high. This is the main problem of physical media. The ideal thing is to digitize the contents and there are many software tools capable of doing so, but DVDFab is probably the application that offers the most options when it comes to customizing the process.
DVDFab is a DVD and Blu-ray disc ripper capable of configuring exactly which contents are to be digitized, creating tailor-made backups. Save the important things and get rid of the rest. It comes along with a wide range of features that make it a useful tool to create backups of our optical discs.
And to the format conversion and DVD and Blu-ray conversion functions, we now have to add the possibility to remove anti-copy protection, whether DRM or Cinavia: Cinavia Removal for DVD and Blu-ray or DRM removal will allow you to create whatever backups you need without any limitations.
An efficient application to keep all your movies safe preserving the original disc in perfect conditions.
Features of DVDFab
- Allows you to clone optical discs, obtaining exact copies of the original.
- Extract the main film (only the video), one language and one subtitle channel.
- Split/Merge mode: convert two DVD5 discs into one DVD9 and vice-versa.
- Rip discs in a customized manner, choose which contents are to be digitized.
- Avoid protection systems: CPPM, RC, RCE, RipGuard, fluxDVD...
- Recover data from discs with damaged surfaces.
- Removal of DRM and Cinavia protection on DVDs and Blu-rays.
Play your videos wherever you go
The possibilities of DVDFab don't end here. As the computer isn't always the best place to see all those ripped contents, DVDFab includes a format converter, which makes it compatible with mobile phones and tablets, external multimedia players and even video consoles.
Download this program right now and get hold of an excellent tool to copy films on DVD or Blu-ray discs and keep their contents safe.