eBay has become an experienced company on the Internet. It started off over 20 years ago, back in 1995, which is an eternity in online terms, and has gradually become one of the most important eCommerce in the world. It laid its foundations as a place where particulars could purchase and sell articles, whether new or second hand, also introducing the possibility to accept bids to auction those items.
Auction houses on the Internet: eBay was the ground-breaker
Thus, eBay: Buy, Sell & Save Money became an electronic commerce giant, although it has later been overtaken by Amazon or AliExpress and still has millions of users from all over the world. Its key aspect is that it offers all sorts of products, from phones to antiques, and it delivers to anywhere around the world: China, Italy, USA, Portugal, UK, Japan, Germany... no place is too far away.
One of the greatest web services to purchase and sell products between particulars.
- Purchase and sell products to and from individuals according to different categories: smartphones and tablets, phone accessories, spare parts and engine accessories, watches and fashion accessories, fitness and sports, electronics and laptops, furniture and decoration... you can find almost anything.
- Purchase any product with discounts, offers, and special opportunities amongst millions of references all over the world.
- From your user profile, you can keep an eye on your favorite products and vendors to access the most recent adverts.
- Manage your account by following up on your orders and viewing information about the delivery status. You can also receive customized notifications about your searches.
- Write comments and opinions about your purchases and sales.
- Sell absolutely anything, whether new or second-hand, by uploading photos from your iPhone. Sell it at a fixed price or using the bidding system to get the highest price.
- Get in touch with eBay's customer services straight from the app.
As we said before, what has made eBay so popular around the world is its auctioning system. Nevertheless, and although it's a system to which the user can resort to obtain the best price, you can also sell items at a fixed price.