The arid Scottish climate isn’t too pleasant to live in but if you’ve got hardly any resources, things get even more complicated. In Eden: The Game you have to help a small community to survive this terribly hard panorama. They’ll be able to grow, mate and live better thanks to their hard work and their determination.
Build, fish, plant and create all the services necessary to make the community feel happy.
Targets of Eden: The Game
- Construct the buildings necessary to survive.
- Keep the fire always burning.
- Look after the camp site’s animals.
- Manage the supplies available: crops, meat, wood, water…
- Make the community grow to become stronger.
- Create objects and tools to make things easier.
- Decorate the camp site with statues, paths, showers, toilets and many more elements.