Fed up of Notepad++ and its limitations? If you're a coder and you're looking for an editor for your developments to improve your productivity, don't search any longer: EditBone for Windows is the solution.
EditBone vs Notepad++
This software means an important improvement regarding one of the most popular editors on the market, offering us the possibility to open several documents at once, splitting them into different tabs, as well as highlighting syntax, which makes our coding work much easier. Furthermore, it has not limits in terms of the size of text documents.
However, EditBone's functions aren't so expandable by means of plug-ins as in the case of Notepad++, although taking into account how complete it is, we can't say that it's a real disadvantage.
Functions of EditBone
- Syntax highlighting for over 50 programming languages and scripts.
- Compatible with C, COBOL, DOT Graph Drawing, DSP, DWScript, Fortran, Foxpro, Java, Perl, Python and Ruby SQL, among others.
- Over 100 customization options.
- More than 100 skins ready to be used.
- Unicode character map.
- Converter for numerical units.
- SQL formatting tool.