We usually pay special attention to the weather forecast when we watch the news or listen to them on the radio. Knowing what the weather is going to be like throughout the day or if we'll have to take precautions due to the latter is usually something that concerns us. Therefore, downloading an app to check the weather forecast can be very useful.
Don't let adverse weather conditions surprise you or ruin your plans.
And one of the best apps of this kind is definitely Weather by eltiempo.es, that offers us in its overhauled version of iOS devices (there's also a version for Windows and Android), offers us all the information we need about the weather forecast. With this tool, you can get to know what the weather's like in almost 200,000 different locations around the world.
The application comes along with a series of functions thanks to which you'll be able to receive the best weather information on your phone:
- Receive the forecast depending on your geolocation.
- Rain, temperature, clouds and atmospheric pressure data on maps.
- Maps of Europe, Spain, France, Greece, and the UK.
- Radar and satellite images from all over the world.
- Weather alerts for all regions.
- Information about over 1,500 ski resorts.
- Information about points of interest such as airports, football stadiums, beaches, golf courses...
- Create postcards so that you can customize photos with weather information and share them.
- Check the weather minute by minute through its access to Twitter.
- Check the forecast for hours.
- Receive information about the weather foreseen for the following 14 days.
- Activate sound alerts with sounds associated with each atmospheric phenomenon.
There are other alternatives but this one is probably the most complete one you can download to your iPhone for free.