Managing our email inbox from our PC's desktop can be much more comfortable than doing so from the web. Just think about the web clients of Gmail, Outlook or iCloud: they're not bad but they could be more functional. And that's precisely the goal pursued by eM Client with its design.
A comfortable and versatile email client
Here you've got a tool for your email that's not limited to managing the delivery and reception of messages. It also offers you the possibility to work with calendars and tasks, as well as to manage contacts and to use its chat to talk to them via instant messaging.
Compatible with the main email services.
It has been developed to offer support to the majority of email users as it's compatible with the main services: Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, iCloud... you won't have any trouble to make the most of the different functions provided by these suppliers.
- Modern and easy-to-use interface.
- Manage contacts, tasks, calendar, and chat.
- Compatible with different versions of Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Compatible with all major email providers in the world.
- Easily and quickly import contents from your old email clients (Outlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live, Thunderbird, The Bart...).
- Support for touchscreens.
- Support for all email protocol standards.
- Quickly search for messages.
- Multi-account support.
It offers us a version that can be downloaded for free (that you can find on this page) and a paid version. The main difference between both versions is the possibility to make use of the technical support, in being able to use more than 2 email accounts at the same time and in its commercial use. The paid version is definitely a great option if you're thinking of using it in a corporate environment.