One of the greatest advantages of Android, although not always, is the possibility to customize our operating system. It's an advantage for anyone who doesn't want to stick to Android stock with the custom layer provided by the corresponding manufacturer (Samsung, Huawei, and company) or with the classic iOS aspect in the case of being an iPhone or iPad user.
The app to customize your phone with emojis and new wallpapers
And as we said before, it's not always an advantage, as proven by Emoji Phone. It's an app that comes along with packs of emojis, wallpapers, GIFs, and widgets that are installed without even asking. In other words, it's as if you installed a launcher thinking that you were simply installing an emoticon keyboard. All in all, it's an invasive application that will make you puke up rainbows if you're not careful.
In any case, you might be into pink unicorns, so if you download this APK you'll manage to bring all the following features to your smartphone or tablet:
- Emoji-style icons: bring a new and exclusive aspect to the icons of your Android.
- New wallpapers.
- New emojis and GIF animations.
- New call screen.
- Over 1,000 emojis, emoticons, and stickers to use in your chat conversations, emails or SMS messages.
- Love emojis, beautiful emojis, funny emojis, tacky emojis... a paradise for emoticon lovers.
- Possibility to create your own home screen.
- You can choose a dynamic theme for the call screen.
- Option to hide applications.
How to uninstall Emoji Phone?
You'll probably get fed up with this app quite soon once you realize that, apart from installing loads of stupid things to your phone, it has also downloaded an alleged junk file remover (unfortunately it can't remove itself) and optimizer for Android that will definitely give CCleaner a tough time.
Luckily enough, it's quite easy to get rid of this app: just go to your Android settings and choose the application management section. From there, you can uninstall the app to make your phone or tablet look normal once again.