Escoba (broom in English) for Android is a version of the popular card game that's played with Spanish playing cards although it can also be played with English cards. This game, for two, three or four people, is all about creating groups of cards that add up to at least 15 points, bearing in mind that each one of them is worth the number indicated on the card, whilst the jack (sota) is worth 8, the horse (caballo), 9; and the king (rey), 10.
This game born in Spain now has a version for smartphones, a really decent adaptation for mobile devices to be able to play whenever we want, without needing to have anyone nearby (perfect for those moments when it's impossible to find a game mate due to any circumstance).
These are the main functions and features of this mobile version of the famous card game:
- High-quality graphics.
- Possibility to play with Spanish, French or Neapolitan cards.
- Playable tutorial to learn the gameplay.
- Different customization options such as themes, size and reverse of the cards, colors, sounds...
- Animations and effects.
- Can be moved to our SD card.
- Simple and minimalistic interface.
- Detailed stats and achievements.