Personal organisers are a very useful item to ensure that we remember all the tasks and appointments we have pending or remember important dates. If you are a regular computer user, you will be used to carrying out any task from your computer.
A personal information manager that allows you to manage appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, passwords and email across multiple devices and in the cloud.
Organise your time and optimise your work
If you want to have a digital version of the traditional paper diaries, you can try EssentialPIM, a powerful free information management system that stands out for its beautiful and practical interface, which makes it easy to access its many options. Its main features are as follows:
- Data is stored in a secure, fast and scalable database.
- Data can be synchronised with Google Calendar, Tasks, Drive, iCloud and many other services.
- The programme allows referencing to ensure faster navigation between related items.
- It is a secure service that encrypts data in 256-bit encryption.
- The Cloud EPIM cloud service allows the user to synchronise all data transparently.
In addition, EssentialPIM integrates all the elements that can be found in a personal organiser such as calendar view with previously entered events, to-do list, notepad and contact management.
Finally, it offers interesting options such as icon-based indications of the priority of events, indication of completed tasks, possibility to include photos, tables and formatted text in notes, simplified editing of contact data, mail reception, etc.