Word games may go out of style, but like all fashions, they always come back because, deep down, they're super entertaining, especially if you play with family and friends. eTabu for Android is the digital version of the classic board game Taboo, in which two teams of players had to guess words without making gestures and avoiding a list of forbidden terms.
If you download this game for Android, you can have a great time playing among friends or with strangers directly online. Also, you can play again and again because this way, you can earn coins to unlock different blocks of word cards organized difficulty level or theme (adverbs, anatomy, Christmas, comics, fantasy literature, food...).
And how do you play?
If you have your friends at home, divide them into two teams and follow the rules below:
- Choose the team member that will describe the word on the card.
- The other team chooses a person to check that no forbidden words are used and that there are no gestures.
- Depending on whether the team guesses the word or not, press the Wrong or OK button, which adds or subtracts points.
- After the set time is up, the other team plays with the same rules.
- The team that finishes with the most points (words correctly guessed) wins.
During the game, players can skip the words that seem difficult and move on to the next one. However, if after both teams have gone, there is a tie, the team that has past on fewer words wins.