Lots of people are fascinated by the lives of truck drivers that have to cover large distances: the loneliness on the road, the ever-changing landscapes, the comfortable lorry cabins equipped with beds and other facilities... but sometimes it isn't easy to switch to such a job and not everyone is ready for the hardest parts of being a truck driver.
However, you can get closer to that feeling with Euro Truck Simulator 2, the truck driving simulator with which you can travel around Europe driving one of these road monsters.
The European version of 18 Wheels of Steel
This is the version for Mac of a game that also has plenty of fans in its different editions for Windows PC, PS4 or Android. Your mission is to drive your vehicle around the Old Continent and deliver your cargo on time, having to deal with roads that have been recreated with great realism by the game's developers.
It offers us the possibility to drive around the road of Central Europe but there are also packs purchasable from Steam to expand the possible scenarios in order to travel to countries of the likes of France or regions such as Scandinavia.
Become the kind of European roads.
- Transport different kinds of cargo around over 60 different European cities.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, purchase garages, hire drivers, and manage your transport company to make as much profit as possible.
- Change truck parts to improve your performance or simply due to aesthetic reasons.
- Customize your vehicles with lights, horns, exhaust pipes, bumpers...
- Thousands of kilometers of real-life roads with hundreds of iconic buildings and waypoints.
- Drive the most renowned makes of trucks: Volvo, Scania, Mercedes, MAN...
As the driver, you'll have to bear in mind all sorts of details, from steering the truck to using the indicators whenever necessary or taking into account the changing weather conditions. Don't forget that you'll be driving a huge truck that weighs loads of tons and the laws of physics also play an important role.