The Skype VoIP system is used daily by thousands of users to establish video conferences with their family and friends no matter where they are. But many of these users have detected a small problem with Skype's software: it doesn't allow them to record conversations.
But this problem has ended thanks to Evaer, that allows us to record the conversations without any problem with the maximum image quality.
As well as recording video conferences, Evaer also offers the user other rather interesting options, among which it's possible to find:
- Record the audio conversations.
- Record shared desktop sessions.
- Two recording formats: MP4 or AVI.
- Automatic answering machine for video and audio calls.
- Can record the different video sources separately, and even choose to record only one of the sources.
- And more...
Therefore, if you're a user of the Skype voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and you want to have proof of the conversations that you take part in using this service, you only have to download Evaer.