Formula One is one of the most eye-catching shows (or is it a sport?) in the world. Every year a world championship is held under the patronage of the FIA, moving loads of fans and money around the world. The champion of the 2016 season has just been crowned: the German driver Nico Rosberg, but that won't stop us from having fun playing the best F1 racing game for iPhone and iPad.
The official Formula 1 game for phones
Jump into your car in F1 2016 y race around the 21 official circuits to become the world champion. You'll have to beat them all: Rosberg, Vettel or Hamilton will definitely make things complicated for you. But don't worry, you won't finish last, Alonso is there for that. In this racing game for iOS you can make the most of features such as the following:
- Drive around all the circuits with their real-life tracks that have been part of the 2016 world championship.
- Great graphical performances.
- Use of the Taptic engine to offer a better touchscreen user experience.
- Different game modes: practice, individual GP, full championship...
- Compete on the tracks in the order of your choice.
Put you name up their with Schumacher, Senna and Prost.
This Formula One game has nothing to envy of the versions for PC or PS4; in fact, it's the same game except for the fact that you can carry it around with you. Now you know, choose your team and enjoy playing one of the best car games of the year.