Pretend receiving a phone call
One of the best ways to get out of an uncomfortable situation is receiving a phone call at just the right moment to be able to get away from that encounter. And thanks to applications of the likes of Fake Call, you can make sure you receive that call even if it really never happens.
This app for Android phones, whether Xiaomi, Samsung or any other brand, allows us to simulate an incoming call with which we can excuse ourselves from any situation. With a simple screen tap, we can make our phone ring and show the typical incoming call screen (which is totally configurable) or even schedule that call for a precise moment in time if we foresee that we're going to need it.
Once we've downloaded the APK to our phone, we can start enjoying the following functions:
- Recreation of incoming calls from different people by default: mom, girlfriend, boyfriend, police...
- Possibility to create our own interlocutors by adding profile pics, voices, and ringtones for each one of them.
- Extremely realistic call screen with a phone number, contact name, and buttons to accept and reject the call.
- Option to schedule calls with different time intervals between 10 seconds and 30 minutes.
Furthermore, not only can you use the app to get you out of a tight spot now and again, as you can also use the application to play pranks on your mates pretending that some famous celebrity, football player or youtuber is calling you. It's up to you to decide how to use it.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...