FastPaste is a simple yet complete application that will allow you to configure various keyboard shortcuts to be able to copy and paste any text. You'll be able to configure up to 30 different hotkeys to paste 30 different texts. Without FastPaste it's only possible to copy and paste one text at a time, because the Windows clipboard is only capable of saving one element. With FastPaste you'll save time and be able to paste several texts using comfortable keyboard shortcuts.
A complete clipboard
How FastPaste works is very simple. You'll have access to 30 different clips. Copy a text, choose one of the empty clips, open the clip's configuration window and paste the text there. You'll be able to choose if you want to paste the text as plain text, with images or in RTF format. Once you save the configuration you'll have that clip available.
So if you have placed it in the first clip, you'll have to use the Control + 1 keyboard shortcut, and so forth. Furthermore, FastPaste allows you to change the shortcut and configure it for your own needs.
- Allows you to import and export text, rich text and image files.
- You can paste rich text format (RTF) using several fonts and colors.
- Allows you to copy the system time and date at any given moment.
- FastPaste can export all the shortcuts as an HTML document.
- You can easily delete the clips.
Optimize your time when working with text with FastPaste.