The functions of Kodi can be extended by installing add-ons. This has made it one of the best media centers, if not the best, for the great majority of users of this type of software.
Add-ons from Kodi include FEN, which provides access to a large portfolio of online movies and TV series that are streamed without downloading. All content is grouped into different categories and with different playback options depending on the quality of the image.
How to install the Kodi FEN add-on?
To install this extension for Kodi you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the tikipeter library to your Android.
- Step 2: Enable Kodi to install add-ons from unknown sources.
- Step 3: In Kodi, go to the folder where you downloaded it and run the installation.
- Step 4: Once completed, go to the option to install from libraries and look for tikipeter.
- Step 5: Select FEN and authorize the installation of all your add-ons.
Once this simple procedure has been completed, you will be able to enjoy the best audiovisual content on your smartphone or tablet with a catalog that is constantly being renewed.