If you've played the demo of FIFA 18 or you've already got the full original game, you've probably noticed some new features other than the stadiums, the players and new functions for the story mode, that have to do with FIFA Ultimate Team, also known as FUT. Well, with this FIFA 18 Companion app you can make the most of this function because it allows you to play on mobile devices, whether Android or iOS, as is the case of iPhone and iPad.
Manage your FUT team wherever you go.
Build a squad and get your team ready to compete
Before you start, you'll have to take into account the following aspects to be able to play FUT 18 on your phone:
- Step 1: sign up with a FIFA 18 account on any of the version available, whether PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PC.
- Step 2: login from your computer or video console.
- Step 3: create a FUT club and a security question and answer to protect your account.
- Step 4: open the FIFA 18 application once again and start playing.
Now, by means of the application, you can keep your team always up to date and ready to play any match in this FIFA version based on collectible cards. And all the latter thanks to the following features:
- New Objectives function: complete daily and weekly targets, as well as challenges, to earn rewards. Synchronize them with your progress on your PC or console.
- Squad Building Challenges (SBCs): create squads by combining players that fulfill different requirements, combining nationalities, leagues, and clubs to achieve the best chemistry between players.
- Manage the line-ups, strategy, coaches or players, and get the team ready for the following match.
- Explore the market of transferrable players and bid for the best ones.
- Access the store and create your club with the envelopes you can purchase with FIFA Points or coins. Get hold of special offers and make the most of the blitz discounts.