In the beginning, the native Android application to manage files wasn't precisely an example of great design and excellent functions but with every new update to the operating system, it has evolved to end up becoming a rather functional tool. Despite this fact, compared to other file management tools, it still lacks quite a few features... Just take a look at File Commander if you don't believe us.
Manage your files on your device and on the cloud
This application to manage files grants us much more freedom when it comes to handling our folders and their elements, whether it's down to organizing them or carrying out different actions. For such purpose, it comes along with the following functions:
- Built-in file converter compatible with over 100 formats.
- Safe mode to encrypt confidential information.
- Login profile to save preset configurations.
- Organization based on file categories or locations.
- Management of microSD and USB OTG external storage drives.
- Access to remote files at locations of the likes of Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
- Preview of files.
This application to manage files on Android can be used for free although there's also a subscription version, accessible by means of in-app purchases, which offers us even more functions.