FileZilla is one of the most stable FTP clients on the market. A perfect alternative when you want to carry out file transfers quickly and securely. If you need to upload or download files from a server, it is time to download FileZilla for Linux.
The free FTP solution.
- FTP, FTPS and SFTP client.
- Support for Ipv6.
- Interface organized by tabs.
- Transfer large files (more than 4 GB).
- Integrated “Drag and drop” function.
- Bookmarks.Configure the transfer speed.
- Support for HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy.
- Remotely edit files.
- Allows you to compare folders and to search remotely for files.
- Includes a network configuration assistant.
- Includes the Keep Alive system.
The main option between FTP servers
FileZilla has managed to gain a privileged position thanks to its features and also due to its interface and handling. Everything is detailed and easy-to-use, improving the workflow when it comes to working with files on a daily basis.
Security is also very important in this development, thus it offers multiple protection systems with which to safeguard the integrity of the files.
Download FileZilla free for Linux and store as many files as you want on a stable, comfortable and secure FTP server.