Mobile football games can be much more entertaining if we make the most of the online multiplayer options offered by our devices. We've seen so in games of the likes of FIFA and PES, and we can also appreciate these functions in Football Strike - Multiplayer Soccer. In this game developed by Miniclip, we'll compete against our friends or random players from all over the world as field players shooting on goal or as goalkeepers making saves.
Soccer game with several online modes
Fun is more than guaranteed thanks to the different game modes offered by Football Strike:
- Shooting Race mode: compete against the clock to see who shoots the fastest and with the best aim. Try to win all the objects before your rival.
- Free Kick mode: similar to a penalty shootout. Take turns to shoot on goal and save the shots.
- Professional Career mode: visit different stadiums taking part in exclusive challenges and try to become the best football player in the world.
Prove that you've got nothing to envy of the best free kick takers of the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.
Apart from these three game modes, it also offers us the following features:
- Customize your player to wear the colors of your favorite team.
- Face up to your friends or other rivals.
- Take shots and make saves by simply swiping your finger across the screen.
How about Football Strike for PC?
These games aren't usually ever released for Windows, Mac or Linux. So if you prefer playing on your PC rather than your mobile phone, it's going to be slightly complicated. Unless you do the same old usual trick, downloading the Android APK and running it on an emulator for this operating system.