Overwatch, PUBG, and Fortnite, amongst others, have unleashed the frenzy for action-packed battle royale shooter games. As you know, we're talking about those titles played in an online multiplayer mode in which everyone has to fight against everyone and where the last player standing is the only winner (in some cases, a team can also win).
And following suit, other titles with the same plot have been released to try to cover their space on smartphones, although it's true that there are a few versions of PUBG for Android (only for the Asian market), and Fortnite will soon be released for iPhone and Android in APK format.
Huge scenario and great playability
One of those battle royale games for Android goes by the name of FortCraft and has been developed by NetEase Games, the same studio that has created quite a few similar titles. We'll come across a huge scenario and great graphics that will definitely remind us of the above-mentioned Fortnite.
If you're looking for a massively mutliplayer action-packed online survival game, download FortCraft right now.
It incorporates quite a few features similar to those of the rest of video games of this nature, including the following:
- Gigantic scenario of 16 square kilometers and 13 different settings that are waiting to be explored.
- All elements can be destroyed: houses, trees, vehicles... you can break anything you come across.
- Build structures as you go and shape them however you want. From houses to take shelter to bridges to cross rivers or ladders to climb rocks and other high places that are hard to access. Craft whatever you need, just like in Minecraft.
- Get hold of all sorts of weapons: guns, rifles, machine guns... You can also use special weapons such as grenade launchers, flamethrowers or bazookas.
- 3 different game modes to adapt the action to your own taste.
- Customize the game's interface and adapt it to your gaming style.
- Communicate with your friends and other players by means of the built-in chat system.
- Customize your players and purchase accessories from the store.
The game is still at beta stage and its APK may be unstable on some smartphone, that's why it may not work as well as it should do. However, keep up with all the updates that are being released that are continuously adding new weapons and other elements.